KJ asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 years ago

There’s a bump on my penis?

Hi I am 17 a guy. I was masturbating earlier and I felt a little bump. I think it might be a pimple to be honest. Is there a doctor out there? I also shave as well. Could the razor cause a bump? I noticed it tonight only.

Probably an ingrown hair. If it doesn't go away in a week or so see your doctor.

• ron h

it's likely an ingrown hair. When you shave your shaft, use a sharp blade and shave from your body toward your glans. Dull blades don't make a clean cut on the hairs and that makes the hairs more likely to catch skin and burrow inward. In a few days, you amy have to flame-sterilize a needle and use it to lift out the ingrown hair. When you get the hair out, don't shave for a few days to let the skin heal up.

Hi do not do something so stupid. worried go see the doctor.

Razor, probably.

Lumps in testicles should face further examination.

Yes shaving could cause a bump to pop up. Apply antibiotic ointment to it. Don't squeeze either.

shaving is silly and dangerous

• Josie

Yes, an infected razor could cause a bump.

Don't shave penis.

Pimples are also common and not improved by shaving over them.