How to deal with separation anxiety in a relationship ?

I get so anxious I feel like I’m going to throw up if even leaves me to take a shower like I will wait at the bathroom door for him pouting if I think he could sleep over all week and as soon as he tells me he needs to go home I’ll start crying and getting mad part of this stems from the fact I have trust issues with him as he’s cheated on me and lied to me in the past but we are trying to work through it I know he really does care about me and I want to be with him but the anxiety and stress is out of hand any advice for dealing with or or regaining trust in the relationship or how to cope with being apart or how to just chill tf out I seriously get physically sick worrying about him and missing him

You have a SEVERE codependency problem. You seriously need to get that checked out. Your happiness, and sanity should never depend on whether or not someone is within eye shot. And if someone cheats on you, they don't respect you. CHeating should never, under any circumstances be forgiven. You should've left him then, but i'm sure your anxiety and codependency kept you with him. Please seek help AND leave him

It wouldn't hurt you to consider therapy, and rethink this weird relationship