Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 years ago

Why am I always copied?

I am a twenty six year old woman and I’ve experienced this my own life. Why do other women copy me? Or people in general. I know this girl who copied everything I did from the way that I talked, dressed and my interest even my social media. Even popular woman have done the same thing. I know this incredibly popular girl that has a boyfriend who saw me, and he tries to do everything in his power to make her look like me. I always wear my hair in a bun.... now she wears her hair in a bun. I have a natural beauty mark under my lip.... now she wears a fake beauty mark under her lip. This girl and guy is popular, I’m a refusal person... what do they need to copy me for.... isn’t having a big following enough. At work the females used to talk so much **** about me wearing makeup and coloring my eyebrows in....... now they are obsessed with make up. Smh This is weird I feel like I’m in the twilight zone. How do I handle this, it’s annoying. Smh

Those things are potentially what is seen online and they figured you just got it off Instagram so assumed it was all free game.

copy paste is a future

The **** is getting deep time to bail no boots

Because you’re cool! Haha. People want to be like you!

They copy you because they like you as a person. You must be unique and pretty if someone is trying to make someone else look like you. I would take it as a compliment but I can understand that being annoying. I'm copied a lot as well. Especially when it comes to my looks.

Keep being you even if people copy you.