Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 years ago

Why am I always copied?

I am a twenty six year old woman and I’ve experienced this my own life. Why do other women copy me? Or people in general. I know this girl who copied everything I did from the way that I talked, dressed and my interest even my social media. Even popular woman have done the same thing. I know this incredibly popular girl that has a boyfriend who saw me, and he tries to do everything in his power to make her look like me. I always wear my hair in a bun.... now she wears her hair in a bun. I have a natural beauty mark under my lip.... now she wears a fake beauty mark under her lip. This girl and guy is popular, I’m a refusal person... what do they need to copy me for.... isn’t having a big following enough. At work the females used to talk so much **** about me wearing makeup and coloring my eyebrows in....... now they are obsessed with make up. Smh This is weird I feel like I’m in the twilight zone. How do I handle this, it’s annoying. Smh

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Those things are potentially what is seen online and they figured you just got it off Instagram so assumed it was all free game.

• 2 years ago

copy paste is a future

• 2 years ago

The **** is getting deep time to bail no boots

• 2 years ago

Because you’re cool! Haha. People want to be like you!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

They copy you because they like you as a person. You must be unique and pretty if someone is trying to make someone else look like you. I would take it as a compliment but I can understand that being annoying. I'm copied a lot as well. Especially when it comes to my looks.

Keep being you even if people copy you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.