Is it weird I feel upset over the Pulse nightclub shooting from two years ago?

I didn't know anyone who got shot, but it happened around the same time I realized I was gay. It was such horrible timing and now I associate my coming out story with it and it just makes me feel so upset. I was so happy to realize that all my feelings were valid and then the shooting happened, it broke my heart.

Is this weird?

Favorite Answer

No they call that anniversary grief and trauma

And more common than salt.

Very best wishes for your future success

Mars

Source:) Study Informal.

• reme_1

It isn't weird but you need to get the two things separated. You acknowledged your feelings and a man went ballistic and hurt and killed a number of people for NO good reason.

CAll the gay center and talk to the counselor. See if it helps. Also, join a social group and make some new friends. It will help get the bad out of your head. My best to you. HUGS from a senior lesbian

No, just normal human emotions hun.

No.

Was the shooting in Orlando due God's punishment on the homosexual community for the immoral sin? Yes as the Bible is clear that homosexuality is an abomination to his eyes and in Romans 6:23, For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.