Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Why are Christians so rude on here?

"But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander."

1 Peter 3:15-16

• k w

probably due to it being over-run by children/trolls.......out of school.....

Sometimes people who are ignorant of what The Word of God (The Tree of Life, Light, Love, Wisdom, Understanding and Knowledge) is teaching or saying take it as being rude. <t><

Don't paint with such a broad brush--not all Christians are rude, just some.

.

And if I'm not going to be a hypocrite on the matter, I have some pretty rude moments myself from time to time, when I haven't gotten enough sleep, so I'll give everyone credit for having the occasional bad day. But, repeat offenders like calling the atheist-baiting troll Flowerc.., Flowercu...I mean, Flowerchild bad names. You know the one I mean, dear. But you reap what you sow, and ongoing bad behavior isn't just a bad night, it's a personality thing.

.

.

It is what they offer instead of evidence.

Jesus said of his sheep: "My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." John 10:27 Was Jesus ever rude when he talked to people? He said we should all be like little children. We are told to be peaceable with all people. Proverbs 11:16+17 tells us: "A gracious woman acquires glory. A kind man benefits himself." There is no need to be rude no matter what kind of questions we see on this site. Jehovah's Witnesses are to give, even the rude people we meet, the dignity they may not deserve. We never know but circumstances may change for them and they may want to study the Bible in the future. Keeping peace with them makes our God Jehovah happy too. I invite you to find out who Jehovah's Witnesses are from the international website (900 languages) jw.org. See About Us > Activities, Conventions and Experiences. Watch videos that answer questions such as: Does God have a Name? (Exodus 6:3 and Psalms 83:18) What is God's Kingdom? (Daniel 2:44 and Revelation 11:15) Why did God Create the Earth? (Genesis 1:20-30, Psalms 37:11, 29 and 115:16) Why did Jesus Die? (Matthew 20:28; John 3:16 and Romans 5:8-11+18) Why Study the Bible? (Isaiah 48:17+18 and 2Timothy 3:16+17) If you believe what you learned, you can request your free personal Bible study online or from the next witness who knocks on your door or by visiting your neighborhood Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. There is never a collection and Bibles and study books are free also. Thank you for this question.

If you knew what made a good Christian you would be one. People are just generally more rude on the internet, regardless of faith.

Most internet Atheists are ruled by negativity bias. This means they will remember an insult 50 times more than a compliment. This means when you are polite and kind to them, you get ignored. They only hear the negative.

Love is equal parts correction and kindness. People who know this are not easily offended. They can tell the difference between an insult meant to demean and one meant to make us aware of our present condition. A self-justified person hates correction. Since self is holy, any attempt to correct them will be seen as rude and mean.

Source(s): The Bible

Because Atheists are constantly winning the theological arguments presented on here.

It’s the atheists who are rude actually

Jesus explains

Mat 7:21

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

• Archer

Disbelief is not slander but disbelief and it is 'gods'.