Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

My old best friends told a really bad lie to my boyfriend of two year and he broke up with me what can I do for him to get back with me?

The was my best friends who I trusted everything we fell out and she told my boyfriend something bad which was a lie and he believes her even though we have been going out for two years

You can sue her in civil court, for defamation of character. If someone tells a lie that’s 1) a statement of fact, 2) untrue, 3) harms your reputation and 4) causes problems in your life, you can sue for compensation and punitive damages.

That’s honestly what I recommend. Do that, and she’ll reevaluate ever doing that again.

Tell him if he believes someone without any proof, then he has a low IQ and you’re better off without him

Problem is: Chances are that he’s banging her, tho, if he’s gonna “believe” a lie without any proof. They probably just needed an excuse for him to dump you, sorry to tell you

Cuz if she’s telling him stuff like that she probably was interested in him anyway

All you can do is move on, get new friends with more class, get a new boyfriend with better morals... when you hang with dogs, you often get fleas

shes really bad liar

• Janet

You know what? If he broke up with you, based on what someone else said, without coming to YOU to ask what was happening ... then your relationship with him was superficial and a breakup was inevitable.

Couples who CAN make it work DO make it work. When problems arise, they sit down like a team and work it out. He did not do that .. and if you two stuck it out and started living together - when the REAL problems start up - then it would have broken up then .. if not sooner.

Be thankful it fell apart now. Two years is a long time, but it could have been 10 years and 2 kids and that would be much harder.

Don't try to get back with this guy. He has shown you he is NOT long-term material.

As for your "best friend" ... break up with her, too. Obviously she is your enemy and not your friend.

You need to tell that fake friend of yours to tell him the truth!! That’s shady as hell dude

Mine please?https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180...