cerjunlite asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 years ago

When you masturbate do you lose all of your vitamins and minerals?

How often do you masturbate? I'm just trying to figure out the symptoms of masturbation. Some say that masturbation would drive up your DHT levels to a high amount after ejaculation. Also say that when you jack off too much, some of your hair will fall out and you'll go bald. I know that having low vitamin and minerals all play their part when it comes of jacking off too much, day in and day out. Has anyone in their life EVER had that experience with jacking off and finally realize it too much ejaculation that's making your hair fall out?

I'm not a troll! I need some serious answers! That's what people are saying on the internet. This whole masturbation theory about losing our hair when we ejaculation has gotten every man believing that's the main cause. I need answers in advance PLEASE!!! thank you.

I'm not a troll! I need some serious answers! That's what people are saying on the internet. This whole masturbation theory about losing our hair when we ejaculate has gotten every man believing that's the main cause. I need answers in advance PLEASE!!! thank you.

• Sky
    Favorite Answer

One question at a time. First, no, you don't lose all your vitamins and minerals. If you did you would die. Semen has only trace amounts of vitamins and minerals. If it had a full body's worth of vitamins and minerals, giving someone a warm throat hug would be like Popeye and his can of spinach.

I used to masturbate either daily or every other day in my younger years. Then it tapered off to 3-4 times a week. These days I can sometimes go weeks between masturbation sessions. I have no idea what DHT is, but masturbation and the resulting orgasm do drive up endorphin levels in your system.

That old myth about masturbation causing your hair to fall out is nothing more than that, a myth. It was used as a scare tactic to keep kids from masturbating, along with other lies about hairy palms or running completely out of a lifetime semen supply. For as much as I've masturbated in life, I still have a very full head of hair. Clearly the people you've been getting information from on the internet are unqualified at best, total liars at worst.

OMG, no you don't. There are no negative effects of masturbation, in no way is it physically bad for you.

Hi so what is the real problem, fear or frustration boys do it twice if not more times a day. normal behaviour.

Think about it. Masturbating is no different to your body than having intercourse or even having someone else jack you off. If all that b.s. you've been told was true, humans would have died off long ago.

• Scotty

If this were the case just about every man would lose his hair. Most traits are genetic and losing hair is no exception. Because of our role in sex we guys masturbate. Masturbating is necessary to keep sperm fresh and keep the equipment in good working order. It also provides sexual relief which is necessary because guys are wired to have sex often.

What we ejaculate is quickly regenerated in our bodies which is by design, too. We do not lose anything. We are constantly turning it over so we have the best babies.

• Josie

No. O.K. so you read a lot of old rubbish.

There are no symptoms of masturbation = we are designed to do it.

Semen contains no vitamins as such = there are molecular levels

of zinc to protect the sperm = you are losing more vitamins when

you pee. Seriously !!

DHT is converted from spare testosterone. It may make you hairier.

Yes, guys with high testosterone probably masturbate more.

All Dominant animals have more sex.

You can masturbate as much as your body will let you.

If you run out of anything it will stop you.

Just stop reading the rubbish.

• balan

Masturbation will not cause any problems if done judiously.It should not be made a habit.Enjoy safer jerking off . Regards.

There are no symptoms of masturbation. It is just solo sex. Same exact physiological act for a male as having sexual intercourse. Most males when younger (40 and younger) will ejaculate 3-5 times a week at least; whether they do it by hand (solo sex) or with a partner. There are no differences between using your hand or a vagina. Ejaculating semen is a normal bodily function, we have evolved to do very frequently compared to most mammals. You do not ejaculate minerals and vitamins. You ejaculate mostly water, and fructose, a type of sugar. No loss of "nutrients". That is a myth. I have loads of hair at 58 and certainly have had my fair share of ejaculations since age 11. Does not cause hair loss. I know guys who don't have sex or masturbate much and are still going bald, since baldness is a GENETIC trait. Nothing to do with ejaculating semen in any way.

Update-- frankly having been on this forum for way over 10 years, I had not heard many instances where people claimed that masturbation caused hair loss- so I don't really think most men think masturbation does that. Maybe a few uninformed males do but given a couple BILLION men masturbate or otherwise ejaculate with sex, pretty clear that that is false. Guys with hair have sex as much as bald guys, maybe more.

• God

No. People have tried to scare their children about masturbation. It will make you crazy, it will give you warts, god will send you to hell. None of it's true. Keep on beating off.

No, that is ridiculous