Sam
Sam asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

If you were running for political office and lost to someone who cheated, using crooks and foreign powers to win, would you accept it?

Whether it be by. Trump or Hillary, for those who will twist that into a Hillary question, although everyone knows who the wacko strongarm conspirator is.

Favorite Answer

Cheat or not, you have no choice but to accept it and hope that they'll get what's coming to them sooner or later.

Trump didn't lose. Hillary did those things and still lost.

If I ran for President and discovered the DOJ and FBI conspired to make me lose, and then had a backup “insurance policy” to remove me from office after I won, I would demand prosecution for treason of everyone involved. I would pursue the bastards till every one of them had been hanged by the neck.

• John M

First, it has to be real.

Second, you have to prove it.

Third, you lose.

Let's see - how did Hillary get the primary nomination from Bernie Sanders again?

Yes and She lost

• Ranger

When someone looses an election, even due to collusion with an enemy of the USA, their only recourse is sue in Federal Court if they can prove collusion, or wait until the next election.

I'm naked right now.

See a shrink.