Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 years ago

Walked in on wife blowing my brother. Both want me to get over it. WTF!!! How am I suppose to do that?

Favorite Answer

You don't. You throw her out of the house saying go live with my brother. Make sure your parents and any other siblings know what happened.

I am sorry

Get a lawyer and get away from them.

Wow... what f×cking losers they are

• .

It's a choice. You choose to get over something, or you don't. Anyone who betrayed me and just expected me to get over it, would find that my way of getting over it would involve removing them from my life.

• kristy

Lol, that is hilarious. I don’t think that is something you can get over

You poor man, this is terrible. Move out. I hope you don't have kids because the situation will get even uglier. You need to divorce her, you can't just look the other side and go on with your life. This is a betrail from both your wife and your brother. You need to leave her now and move out of the house. Have a couple of weeks for your self.

• Tara

You don't.

you don't

You can't. Is divorce an option?

You've probably had this thought too - if you walked in on them, how many times have they done it before, and gotten away with it?