Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 years ago

Dangerous situation? Please help?

I am 26 year old female, I was living with my parents upto May 18. May 18 my father kidnapped me, I called police and asked to be taken to a homeless shelter. I have been avoiding contact with my family since then, I only talk to my sister since she is in a different country. The things my dad has attempted since kidnapping me first are trying to get me to be held at a hospital by bringing paramedics (I'm 26 years old he's not allowed) and he also forcing me to take certain meds and keeps texting me to tell him when my fees is due so he can pay. My sister, the one I talk to, has been conveying the same message and also tells me since i am "fine now", my father will not force meds. But my question is, I was fine then too, and he forced me to take meds. I will NEVER trust them. WHY should I go back to a kidnapper? Before he did this he gained my trust in a similar way they are doing right now. Please help me. I've been sleeping on the streets or begging friends to let me sleep with them while they hold me, I am scared out of my mind mainly because my family turned psychopathic and they aren't stopping they are determined.

PLEASE help me. 26 year old female. Thanks.

This story sounds suspiciously familiar.

Well, start by not taking his money anymore.

Beyond that, the surest way to prevent their control is to continue to attend therapy sessions and remain under a regular doctor's care. Your biggest advocate is your current therapist, who will be able to counter any spurious claims.

Don't let the Democrats help you because they won't do anything or help with anything and you would probly get raped by one named bill.

You need a good psychiatrist. They should be able to help you.