Do you think Special Counsel Mueller is trying to cover up a series of crimes during Obama's tenure ?

The Clinton email investigation quashed by FBI, and DOJ, possible criminal misconduct by Clinton State Department and Obama law enforcement, and a contrived deflection to Trump and the Russians, the evidence is becoming overwhelming.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

There were 10 ‘Benghazi’ investigations, and Hillary was investigated for the ‘email’ issues, and she was investigated several times in the 1990’s for things like ‘White Water’ and others (four investigations there,) and at the end of the day, the GOP spent in the region of $100,000,000 of tax payer Dollars over a 20-year period,

With a net result of zero convictions for anything.

Now that really was a witch-hunt.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No, I don't.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Of course. Democraps are corrupt. Just look at all the big city mayors like Chicago, Detroit etc etc etc

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Not a chance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

How does prosecuting criminals cover up crimes? DOES NOT COMPUTE.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I van guarantee it. Just the Lois Lerner crimes was a large cover up. Eric Holder's crimes were covered up.

• 2 years ago

Sounds like you bought it. Best of luck to you. Go in peace.

• 2 years ago

No I think he is undercovering various things related to the Russians attempting to impact our election with Division.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Lynch and Comery did

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The email thing is fake news

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.