If I define TDS as a collection of at least 5 of the following symptoms, do you have the disorder?

1. Belief that the economy is worse today than anytime in the last 10 years.

2. Hatred for Donald Trump.

3. Belief that Trump will be hanged for treason.

4. Belief that any means are acceptable to remove Trump from Office.

5. Belief that "collusion" is a crime.

6. Belief that Hillary won the election.

7. Belief that we should remove Trump and make Hillary president.

8. Belief that Trump is a Russian.

9. Belief that the Russians caused Hillary to lose the election.

10. Fantasies about personally causing Trump Harm.

11. Fantasies about Trump coming to harm.

1. No, certainly not worse, but not improving at the same rate it was over the last 7 years .

2. I don't hate Trump. I think he is a narcissistic moron who has no business as president, but I don't hate him.

3. Not going to happen. Impeachment is on the table, but that is far more political than legal in nature.

4. Only legal means, not all.

5. While there is no crime called collusion, collusion describes a conspiracy to commit a crime. That is a crime. There is also no crime called "robbing a bank", but bank robbery is a crime.

6. Hillary won the popular vote, however in the US it is the electoral college vote that matters. Trump won the EC vote.

7. The constitution provides no such process. If Trump is removed he will be placed according to the order of succession.

8. Trump is a natural born US citizen with German and Scottish roots.

9. The Russians had an effect on the election. I doubt that the Russian influence alone was enough to sway the election,. but no doubt it helped.

10. I do not have violent fantasy about causing harm to anyone including Trump.

11. See 10.