Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 years ago

would this offend you too? or am i over-analyzing?

I asked a friend why he bothers with me because I have alot of insecurity issues that I talk about with him and he replied by saying that he can relate to my feelings and that is why he deals with me. He then proceeded to say that he cant think of any other reason why he deals with me and then "jokingly" said he has nobody else to talk to.

am i being over-senstive? or am I right to feel insulted?

thanks in advance for any thoughts on this.

• O.o
    Favorite Answer

A lot of ppl talk to me for that reason, it doesn't offend me.

You are definitely being insecure and over sensitive. It's understandable that the joke would hurt you, since you are already unsure of yourself.

Im very sensitive too, because basically no one wants to talk to me UNLESS they want to date or have sex with me.

Like i have one friend only, and my family members,

It makes me think my personality must be so horrible for no one to want to talk to me unless I can fit a romantic role.

When i think about that, or someone actually says it to me, my feelings get really hurt. Because people are like: "have you dated all of your friends? You need friends that don't want to have sex with you."

And i cry because literally no one who doesn't want that on some level wants to talk and be pals. I can't make friends with gals, i do try... and some of them have wanted that anyway lol

And im not super hot, im basically decent looking, but dang...

shut the fück up you dumb broad

when you were born the doctor slapped your mother

1yes that was an insult...we dk your sign but we usually get along well with those who are like us...WATER SIGNS do well with other water signs...etc...u can try horoscope/astrology sometimes..

Don't ask the question if you might not like the answer.

Your mom was offended when your were born.