Dem Y!A folks, tell the truth. Do you have fantasies about Trump going to jail or being hanged for treason?

I suspect that even the most sane among you harbor fantasies about this.

Do you think that is healthy, or some kind of deranged thinking? I mean, violent fantasies about someone are really not healthy, in my opinion.

What say you?

So far, the answers seem to be mostly, a big YES.

From what I can gather, liberals all seem to have some kind of fantasy involving Trump. Does this seem.....well....healthy?

Favorite Answer

Jail yes i see it in my dreams every night. hung.. ouch thats a bit extreme i'm sure he has some good points. i just don't think he needs to be the POTUS he needs to be a dad and a CEO and work on being a spouse. you know i'd give up jail time too for him just be a real human.

my dreams are a bit more extreme tho. I have tested my own will and thought wouldn't it be nice to go backpackign with trump. We can do the primitive area and he would have all the best gear. and i'll take what i already have. we can go live off the land together. i'd love to laugh at him and show him the value of nature. and why it's important. as he would struggle and most likely not have a good time. i think time in the wild changes people for the better. I would also bring a therapist. lol he'd need it. a lot of quite time wiht no people around to manipulate. he would understand what together means and how to be a team player.

yeah i'd do that!

Asker, tell the truth: Do you have fantasies about HRC going to jail or being executed?

aint ginna happen,

trumps rax cuts,largest hiring boom on record

10,000 federal pencil & switch pushers sent home,,pink slipped

illegal crossing the border at will,it is stopped,

gdp growth 4.2%,double obamas #s,each whole # increase= a trillion bucks,

**** acosta **** dems

liars

they cannot stop it cannot stop him

losers

I don't have violent fantasies about Trump at all.

Been sleeping very well at night, too.

How is wanting a criminal to go to jail a violent fantasy?