Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

Why do they allow short guys to even date?

I'm 5'10 and I tend to get hit on a lot by a bunch of shorter guys. Most midget sized men seemed to be way too aggressive and insecure over their height.

When I first asked this question.: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180... One of the answerers assumed I was a short guy pretending to be a woman which only reinforces my point that short men are insecure and try to overcompensate.

Because guys can't tell what a stuck up biitch you are until they approach you. Believe me, if they knew, they wouldn't bother you.

Same reason they allow fat girls or ugly people to date, because 1) one characteristic of someone does not define their worth as a human being and 2) we have freedom, this is America not Nazi Germany

• Verity

I have been happily married (more than 40 years) to a man who is slightly shorter than me.

• Caesar

Let check for short men, Usher – 5'8”, Tom Cruise – 5'7”, Ceelo Green – 5'6”, Lil Wayne – 5'5”,Bruno Mars – 5'5”,

Prince – 5'2”, Winston Churchill – 5'7” Napoleon Bonaparte – 5’6” , J.R.R. Tolkien – 5’5”...sure that group got lot of insecure men

Your need to ask the same question twice shows that you got some insecurities and are projecting... that is the reason you hide under anonymous? Shame?

The probable reason one of the answerers assumed you were a short guy pretending to be a woman is because you're posting questions about dating in the Religion & Spirituality section. That's a classic troll move. If you had posted it in the correct section then it could possibly have reinforced a point that you had made, but since that's not the case it didn't.

Laying down you won't notice anything different

Only 5'10"? Short.