Where can I find a Berol Sideklick mechanical pencil?

I've owned this maroon red Berol Sideklick mechanical pencil for a really long time, and it finally broke on me. This was a really good pencil, so I've been searching everywhere for it. I can't find it. The only thing I can find are Berol Automatic Mechanical Pencils or Berol Cassette Mechanical Pencils or something else of the Berol brand. I had found a whole pack of them on Ebay, and I was planning to buy it, but when I was about to, I found that it was already sold to someone else. I'm surprisingly really attached to this pencil. I've done a ton of research on Berol, and I know their company is now defunct. This, however, does not hinder my determination to find another. I have tried to fix the pencil multiple times, but unfortunately, you aren't able to completely take it apart like other pencils. I don't want any other pencil with a 'sideklick' part, I've tried those, and they're normally too bulky or too weirdly shaped for my hand. If you happen to stumble upon another and could direct me to it, that'd be great. I just really want to find another one of these pencils.

If Blick art materials doesn't carry it, you may just have to adapt to using one of the other mechanical pencils.