Amy
Amy asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 years ago

How do you pass time on a plane?

I have a long flight today and I always get so bored. I don't have anything that I'm watching at the moment, what's another good way to pass time on a plane?

Favorite Answer

I usually get lost in thought because I have a lot to think about I try to take a nap but planes are too cramped for me and I can barely stretch so it just doesn't happen. Sometimes I will bring a sketchpad and practice my drawing skills if the flight is long enough

for me boredom isn't much of an issue as I have gotten used to sitting for long periods of time

Source(s): I heard the staff is getting rid of that level seven question moving feature because people kept misusing it is that true and if so do you have a ballpark estimate as to when? Also I sent you an email today sorry for bothering you I know you are a busy person

watch a movie and eat snacks

Listening to music. I would love to read but I get nauseous.

i try to sleep

Read play gamers on phone

Go to a higher plane

conversation

Sorry to be asking this but do you really work for yahoo???

Read a book

Listen to podcasts

I sleep, look out the window because I always try to get a window seat, read, or talk to the person in the next seat if they seem interesting.

• Judy

read or nap