Last time I saw my step son he was cursing at me and said Get A Life? What does that really mean? I'm still hurting.?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • chris
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Well, since your not with his Mother anymore, I would have to guess that he wants you to leave him alone and move on.

• 2 years ago

You didn't say what the situation is at all -- or whether he's always been like this. Apparently, his parents were divorced or split sometime in the past, and i'm going to bet his problem has absolutely nothing to do with you personally.

Sometimes kids show resentment toward step parents, when their real issues is THEIR OWN PARENTS.... it's so true.

• 2 years ago

His mom wants nothing to do with me because she thinks i cheated.

• 2 years ago

"Get a life" implies that you have nothing better to do than bother him and should go mind your own business. In other words, find something meaningful to fill your life. It's dismissive and snarky. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you because you don't explain why he was cursing at you or what was going on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

If you didn't understand what he meant, I don't understand why you are hurting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.