neighbor upstairs of my condo and he is pounding on my celing and also does sexual acts in front of me and i am a senior what can be done?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Report the indecent acts to the police, that's what is supposed to be done.

Report both to the condo association, with details as to what day, what time, and what happened.

• 2 years ago

Take pictures.

• 2 years ago

What kind of "sexual acts"? If its anything really lewd you could call the police and just ask them to talk to him. If he seems mostly harmless you could just act him (lol, in between sexual acts maybe) why he bangs on the ceiling and what can you do for him to stop. If you could get some proof of him doing something illegal (like the sexual acts if they go far enough to be considered indecent exposure, or something) then you could probably get him arrested - but not sure this is a great idea.

• 2 years ago

start video recording and file charges

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Call the police.

• 2 years ago

Your neighbor would have to be in your unit to pound on your ceiling!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Audio and video record everything for a week or more, then take it all into the police and file ordinances against them. Without evidence, you are nothing but screwed. Introduce yourself to your neighbors, and see what they are having problems with it all too. If so, then write a formal letter of complain with yours and others name in it, and submit to rental company, condo board, etc...

• 2 years ago

Call the police. You're a senior and don't know that if someone is do sexual acts in front of you without you desire that you shouldn't report him?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.