Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

Is this just a game to him?

My and I have several mutual friends. We all hung out last week and of course my ex and I got into a petty disagreement. He even text me after the party to tell me how wrong I was.

I called him and left him a voicemail told him that I haven't hung out with that group of friends because I'm uncomfortable around him but wanted to have a conversation to see if we could smooth out the tension between us so that we don't butt heads every time we see each other. Of course he responded through a very vague text. I text him back that I called to have a conversation because text get easily misinterpreted. I woke up this morning to see that I had a missed call from him at 2:45 a.m. and I a text at 2:50 a.m. that said, "I tried to call". Why would he call me at such a ridiculous time thinking that I would actually be open to talking him at that hour?

Favorite Answer

hmmm...