How does my cutting plan sound?

So currently I’m about 188 pounds when I weigh myself in the morning and I would like to share what my diet/workout plan is and get your opinions. So I wake up in the morning go to the gym for a weight training sessions followed by 20-30 minutes of cardio either jogging on a treadmill or jump roping. My diet consists of

Breakfast: 2 tbs of liquid eggs on 2 whole wear toast breads with 1/2 avocado spread. And this consists of a scoop or two of vegan protein shake and almond milk

Snack: about 2 hours later I’ll have a snack that consists of toasted whole wheat bread with one table spoon scoop of peanut butter, 1/2 a slice of banana, some cinnamon to give it some flavor with honey, and a table spoon scoop of Greek yogurt on top

Lunch: I eat ground turkey, brown rice and pinto beans all in one plate

Snack: A bowl of oatmeal with one Tbs of Greek yogurt 1/2 of banana, cinnoman and I sweeten it with stevia

Then after that I’ll just maybe throw in a protein shake here in there but my goal is to reduce fat and retain muscle or build if possible. My goal weight is to be 180

It sounds good you should log in everything that you eat on myfitnesspal .com do you keep track of how many calories you're eating and how much protein and carbs and fats comes to. It's good to know and it helps keep you on track.

Sounds gucci