Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 years ago

Getting full thicker and healthier hair?

is there anything i can do to help my hair out grow more from the hairline and stronger? any products or certain foods

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Kris
    Lv 6
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You can try using a vitamin designated to help your hair, skin and nails (there is a vitamin literally called just that) or something like bioton. The things about vitamins like that are it takes a couple months to see any results, that aren't right away. You can also try castor oil. I would read up before you try it, but you have to use organic castor oil (you can buy on amazon) and you just use a small amount and massage in your roots and leave in for a couple hours, then wash. This can help with hair growth.

• Drone
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

COMPLEX HAIR GROWTH SERUM

Ingredients:

● 2 teaspoon of Castor Oil

● 2 teaspoon of Almond Oil

● 2 teaspoon of Coconut Oil

● 2 teaspoon of Olive Oil

● 2-3 drops lavender essential oil

● 1 Tablespoon of aloe vera juice (optional, for extra boost)

Directions: Mix ingredients until smooth and store in 2 oz glass bottle. Apply a few drop to

scalp and massage for 5 minutes.

• 2 years ago

Not if that’s your genuine hairline as hair growth is determined by genetics and hair follicle placement, no follicles - no hair growth there which is why your forehead isn’t hairy or the soles of your feet. Growing your hair to a decent length will cover up balding

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.