Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicRadio · 2 years ago

So I’m trying to win this radio contest?

This radio contest has been going on for about a week and I’m curious that if I’m closer to the radio station, will it make my call going through faster? I live a few towns away and was wondering if location could be a variable to connection. Every time I’ve called, the phone goes to dial tone as if it is busy, which makes sense. Basically, just curious if there’s anything I can do to make my phone call connection more of a priority than it is right now.

Sorry, it's random chance.

What I usually do is type the whole number except the last digit. As soon as they say to call the number I hit the last one and this gets you through faster then everyone who speed dials or dials it. I have won alot of times doing this.

it could help

Location does not matter. Just dial as early and fast as you can.

• Kathy

No, there isn't any way. You will have the same chances as all the other people who call in. Even if you stood right next to the radio station, it still won't go through any faster.