Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

My boyfriend still talks about his ex?

Okay so i have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now he's 2yrs older then me im 18 and he is 20, in 2016 when we met he just broke up with his 'girlfriend'' who is 1 yr older then me or they dated for like 2 months and there was some drama after that in the summer with them, I know they both lost their virginity to each other.

He didn't break up with her, she suddenly ignored him because he treated her with disrespect i've heard few weeks later she slept with a guy that he HATES like very much, she wanted him back but told him she slept with him and then they had a huge fight and my friend who was his ex friend told me he cried and yelled at her for like 1 hour.

He talks to me about her in a really bad way though always like ''i hate her'' ''ew'' .. he was always bringing her up expecially at first, but it annoys me that it has been 2 years and he still talks about her?

She is really pretty and i know she is a good girl but now i hate her with all my heart because he talks so much about her?

He hasn't even deleted her from snapchat or unfollowed her best friend?

If he still talks about her, then he's obsessed with her and perhaps still emotionally attached in some bizarre way. Sounds like too much drama to me. It also sounds like you are The Rebound Girl.

Not sure why you hate the girl. She never did anything to you. Hate is a strong word. Don't hate people, it's not becoming and it's not healthy. Hate HIM if you have to hate someone, for using you

I don’t think he’s lost feelings for her just yet tbh. You need to put your foot down and tell him it’s you or her in the relationship

Help please??

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180...

He's not over her.