Zork asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Will you wail or weep when Crooked Hilliary Clinton makes the long walk from her dirty cold cell to the electric chair?

Favorite Answer

I will celebrate. All the rape victims she attacked. All the blacks she discriminated against and her so-called fear of super-predators. All the money she stolen from Haitians. The Clinton Crime Family needs to end once and for all.

In ten years you'll deny ever supporting the Fake President

Lots of “Hillary card” questions here today. Hillary is never going to prison. If you could process that simple fact you’d be much closer to recovery.

MAGA

Mueller Ain’t Going Away

• Andy F

When? Don't you mean IF ???

And are you asking this ONLY to get our minds off the Paul Mannafort trial, and the podsibility that the Mueller investigation will prove that Trump criminally colluded with the Russians in the last election?

This is a " loaded" question, one that asks us to make a highly questionable assumption about reality.

It's also based on a known Logical Fallacy -- Argumentum ad odium, or the "appeal to hatred." It's just a lousy rhetorical trick.

I don't think this is going to happen, ever. IF it happens -- i'll be sad and disgusted, though I don't like Hillary that much. I''ll be sad because criminalizing the loser in a presidential race will be fatal for US democracy.

I probably won't cry over it. Doesn't do any good, IMO.

-- democratic socialist

Hillary has a Massage Recliners - Lift Chair?

Good for her.

I would feel sorry for her, only because she had to endure the likes of Bill.

she will rot in hell but unfortunately we won’t see her go to jail

Don't hold your breath. On second thought, do.