Ash asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 years ago

Cardinal signs? Fixed signs? Or Mutable signs? I love fixed signs because I'm one of them♉️ Which quality do u ❤️?

Favorite Answer

Fixed sign.

Taurus man.

I m a scorpio Water sign, fixed, although I feel a deep adoration for earth signs except Capricorn, they are boring to me. But I like Taurus and Virgo, I keep getting paired with Cancers and honestly, I always end up split up from them. Cancers seem like they are sweet but what most people interpret as sweet is really neediness, clinginess and dependendency. If you like those type have fun, but although I m emotional, I can t stand being around male cancers. We connect physically and emotionally but not mentally. They are not stimulating to me mentally. I need to be stimulated mentally first and then the other connections follow. When you are in the midst of passion, you have a tendency to wait it out and see if that will develop, but it leads to serious communication eras. I also would never date another scorpio. It feels like an ill fated romance to me. They are demanding and can be bullies. Seeing as how my asc. is Libra I can t deal with you telling me how I feel and what I have to do. Cancers will run all over you if you let them. I find that you can never give them total emotional control because they will abuse it because they see it as their right.

Capricorn. Cardinal

I am fixed sign, I love mutable sign

mutable signs

• Aaron

Can't say

Source(s): Sixth Sense

I'm a fixed sign, and I am most proud of my fixed nature, but I find the mutable signs to be the most charming. Especially Gemini and Virgo, I can definitely see myself in a relationship with a Gemini or Virgo man. They're amazing

Source(s): Aquarius

Mutable. ;o)

High quality of course

Astrology is fake.