Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 2 years ago

Why are democrats more concerned about trying to stop "russian meddling" from POSSIBLY effecting a close election?

as opposed to their losing elitist (deplorable) strategy that made the election close in the first place?? And why double-down on that losing strategy?

Update:

It is like a football team losing to what should be an far worse team and blaming ONE call from the ref. NOOOOO!!! It was your running game, not the one call.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The only reason liberals are making anything of this is to try to get the stink to stick to Republicans. They know damn well that any Russian meddling made no difference at all. Besides, the American main-stream media meddles constantly and people vote however they please anyway.

• 2 years ago

And if they are SOOO concerned about meddling why do they so adamantly oppose voter ID requirements and support non-citizens being allowed to vote?

• 2 years ago

Clinton had a few million more votes than Trump. That means that the despicable ignorant racists ássholes are outnumbered in this country by at least that much.

• 2 years ago

The last election was no where NEAR close, and Trump was losing by large double digits. And then, right at the end, it became very close and he won. It's called being "proactive". I know, a big word....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

I think it's more telling that the republicans are NOT trying to stop Russian meddling or increase election security or anything.

• 2 years ago

I think it is funny that they believe a dozen or so 'Russian operatives' with a FaceBook account can affect the election, but insist we be convinced that 13,000,000 voting illegals can't.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Hopefully they are concerned about both problems. Stop Russian meddling for the good of the whole nation, and correct their failed strategy that lost them the 2016 election, for the good of their own party. From what I can see, they are concerned about both of these things. They are fully aware of their shortcomings and are not doubling down on that disaster. You can already see the results of their changed strategy, and Dems are already doing much better in those three states that swung the election last time.

Democratic swing in those 3 states: Wisconsin +27.2 points

Pennsylvania +28.9 points

Michigan + 7.7 points

• 2 years ago

BC the only platform the DEMs/Libs have to run on is "impeach".

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

They support Federal control of all elections

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

TRUE- every 4 years the election us faked on TV by the owners instead of held in public by the voters

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.