What can you tell me about this compatibility?

Aries sun, Capricorn moon, Pisces mercury, aries Venus, and cancer mars female and a Scorpio sun, Cancer moon, Virgo Venus, and Scorpio mars guy

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

You have to look at the synastry aspects, NOT the signs. Any astrological source that tells you that the signs indicate compatibility are showing their hand .. they are scam sites, not using real astrology.

You MUST have an accurate (not rounded-off) birthtime for both people.

THIS website will take the full birthdate, the exact birthtime, and the birth location for you and the other person, and then evaluate the synastry aspects for you for free.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-o...

Don't bother with the signs .. they won't give you accurate information.

Understand that all synastry comparisons, just like all long-term relationships, have both positive and negative interactions shown. What makes the relationship last is that both parties are emotionally-mature enough to overcome the discordant synastry aspects/interactions between them. No matter how much love there might be, if they cannot handle their own inner emotions, they cannot make the relationship last.

fyi ... I'm retired from astrology and have no affiliation with any websites, nor do I take new clients.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Nothing from what you've told us. Astrology is fake.

• 2 years ago

U CAN GET FREE CHARTS AT ASTRO.COM FOR BOTH PEOPLE WITH BIRTHDATES AND TIME OF BIRTH...ENJOY

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.