Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 years ago

Why is there only one conservative news network and many liberal news networks?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Reality has a well-known liberal bias.

  • T'rone
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

    There is no conservative news, one middle-of-the-road (FOX) and many liberal (ABC, NBC, etc) and some leftist ones (CNN, PMSNBC)

  • 2 years ago

    simple business strategy based on market share... capture a solid 30% of the market (one known to be extremely brand-loyal) while your six or seven competitors fight over the other 70% (which is known to be fickle and fleeting in its attention span).

  • 2 years ago

    MSNBC is a liberal network. CNN is not. Fox News is a conservative network.

    So, 1-1-1.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

    90% of news presenters and news writers are Democrats.

  • 2 years ago

    Because journalists are overwhelmingly Liberal. I've seen various studies that journalists are 80+% Liberal in the USA.

    Fox News is where the few Conservative journalists go when they get a chance to jump ship.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.