Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Do trump supporters even know what collusion means?

Collusion- when you meet with russian officials to plot a mission to interfere with the US democratic elections and you know that it’s wrong so you lie about it ever happening.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Collusion is when you set up your political opponents by arranging for them to meet with some Russians so they can be made to look guilty.

You choose a Russian, get her a special visa else she can't enter the country. You brief her before the meeting and straight afterwards to see if she has picked up any good dirt on them. Then a week later, you publish a document that says that the rival political campaign has been having similar meetings on a regular basis for the last five years.

• Kyle
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Lmao that's not what collusion means my dear fellow.

Collusion: secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy in order to deceive others.

It doesn't mention Russians anywhere.

• 2 years ago

And what do you call it when you are the one lying about it?

• 2 years ago

I think you need a dictionary.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Actually I think it's called conspiring.

• 2 years ago

You mean like Hillary "selling" uranium mining rights, to the Russians, in a secret agreement, and pocketing 1/2 the proceeds all the wile Obama did nothing about it all including Russian interference in the election and destruction of 30,000 (that we know of) emails ?

There is a reason Sanders was pushed away from the nomination...…..Have a caught on the what has been going on YET?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Do democrats know what an illusion is?

• Maria
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Conspiracy is the crime. Collusion is another word for it. Anyway, didn't Giuliani say that collusion isn't a crime? It's a good thing conspiracy still is.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Oh look a 12-year old showed up to tell us what collusion means, according to his mommy.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes , Hilary colluoed with the press , islam , and Russia

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.