Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Remember how hilarious it was when Donald Trump ran for president?

When it was obvious it was Hillarys turn to be president

Favorite Answer

You're right. Donald Pussygrabber is a sad, cruel joke perpetrated on the American people.

• Kyle

I still laugh that a woman thought she could be president based solely on being female lmao

I remember the horror in the US and world as we woke to the fact that he had actually been elected. Russians were very pleased though and Trump immediately tried to end all sanctions against them and disrupt the UN like Putin wanted.

I still love watching election night coverage!!!!

I still laugh inside my head at all the butt-hurtness of the sore losers. he who laughs last laughs best.

Not nearly as HILLARYOUS as when the results came in on election night.

My friends and I all drove down to the local bar the next night to collects on our bets. And then we bought drinks for everyone there.

A few Liberals refused to pay until the Electoral College had it's say in the matter. And a few STILL haven't paid up.

• David

The hilarious part was watching the total meltdowns crying on the sidewalks..

Remember that time liberals finally stop crying that Hillary lost oh wait.

I Remember how Hillary was Trumped as Trump won the election in November 2016. That was a great night to start making America great!

Yeah lol. He's running now and it's hilarious.