Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 years ago

Do women even have libidos?

I see a lot of you girls got no libido and don't lie u don't have any and if you did it would be towards women because women are more attractive then men.

I see you baby face Asian girls and girls with no porn addiction either.

I do..... but i am selective and i don't justFuck anything.

I'd answer your question with a relevant answer if it sounded like you had a libido. But... what's the point?

I've always had a strong sex drive but intercourse doesn't do anything for it. Masturbation to the clitoris does. Women are not wild about sex with men because it doesn't get them off.

Yes they certainly do!

One of my friends love to have sex nightly

• Jon

Yes, but they tend to be more selective than men over when and to whom they expose it.

I suspect I can guess why you have not directly observed female libidinousness.

• Lisa

SMFH

Yeah, I sometimes get my girlfriend off five times and she’s still happy to keep going. Many women have high libidos, but they know pretending they don’t really care for it and pretending it’s a burden for them is what gives them power over men. That is of course until marriage, then it’s the threat of taking half of a man’s wealth and half of everything he will ever earn in the future that also gives women power over men.

Get a vasectomy, never marry, have a great intimate life with a younger woman with a high libido, knowing full well that you can move on if she ever starts playing games with you. This philosophy has worked great for me.

Some have very high libidos, some have average some low or very low. So it varies from one person to the other.

Yes you stupid Russian suka. Get off yahoo and stop trying to incite anger and hatred among Americans.

Yeah for other women