Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Prior to Trump did you realize that so many conservatives were comfortable with foreign governments interfering in our elections?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Reagan wasn't a fan of the Russians and was instrumental in having a wall tore down, conservatives loved him.

Trump is a big fan of Russia and wants to build a wall, conservatives love him,

Go figure

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

How weak must the USA be if other country can interfere with the election.

MAGA

• not
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Prior to Trump I realized that everyone was comfortable with these activities. I wondered how people were so ignorantly blissful and how I could be the same. I'd love to not see reality like you, it is a burden.

Of course Obama knew, as he admits, but nobody cared. In fact Democrats said it was impossible.

When Facebook found itself under the microscope, who pretended everything was A-okay? That Zuckerberg was innocent? Who was trying to keep the manipulation alive? Democrats of course, hmm. Facebook is trying to clean house. Just named several leftist manipulation groups they shut down this week. Killing you ain't it?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No. I had no idea 25% of Americans are okay with treason as long as they can be openly prejudiced too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jo5
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

No. but I did know that liberals are liars.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.