New Volume E Drive?

to start off with, im a comupter idiot. I know next to nothing about computers and if someone even mentions the word "motherboard" i get a migraine. I may be 19, but i might as well be a grandpa with how awful at computers i am. I know that it's a hard disk partition and that it's empty space for... show more to start off with, im a comupter idiot. I know next to nothing about computers and if someone even mentions the word "motherboard" i get a migraine. I may be 19, but i might as well be a grandpa with how awful at computers i am.

I know that it's a hard disk partition and that it's empty space for me to put stuff in.

E has most of my storage space on it (C has 223 GB, E has 931 GB) and my games (all through Steam and Origin, if that matters) are hoarding almost all of my C drive space. If i put the data files in E, will the games still be able to find+use them? if not, is there something i need to do to be able to do this?

Im sure i could probably figure it out myself, but i have really severe anxiety about messing up/breaking my computer (though logically i know that moving a dang file's not gonna actually break anything) and i'd rather avoid panic attacks if at all possible. Thanks in advance!