Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Is God a woman?

In Ariana Grandes new song she states that (even though it has nothing to do with God) but I believe God can be anything you want him to be. A her, a him, a they. I always used to imagine him as a cloud and that’s how I see him today. Thoughts?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

God is not a woman. God is a supreme being. God didn't want to create himself the human beings and other creatures again and again. That's why He had created male and female and spirits to create sexual feelings to human beings and animals. You can see males and females only in creatures. I don't think this is applicable to God.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No. God is omnipresent and is both male and female.

• 2 years ago

NO its a myth...

• Otto
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

The only true God is a spirit.

Source(s): Bible
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

"Is God a woman?" No, dear one, he is not.

"... but I believe God can be anything you want him to be. A her, a him, a they. I always used to imagine him as a cloud and that’s how I see him today. Thoughts?"

God is what he is. He can't change his nature or appearance. He created Adam in his own image and likeness, just as Seth grew up in the image and likeness of Adam. (The same two Hebrew words in both cases.) Seth looked just like Adam; Adam looked just like God.

God didn't and couldn't take some arbitrary form just to create man. He patterned Adam after his OWN image and likeness. I can't help it that so many "Christian" churches deny or ignore this.

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

thoughts of lucifer come out.......

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

So what you are saying is that God doesn't exist outside of your mind. Your mind is creating your own personal God. If that is true then God is fake.

• 2 years ago

Jesus is a man. The Holy Spirit is neither. And the Father is female if you are.

• 2 years ago

Ariana Grandes is just pushing her degeneracy...and trying to make money out of it.

• Word
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

Gods don't exist. In your imagination, "God" can be anything you want.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.