if a person was attacked by two different were wolf, and survived could that person inherit the attribute from both were wolfs?

this was just a random thought i had as i was trying to work on a were wolf story. also if any one know of any good book i should read pleas let me know thank you

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Werewolves are fiction.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Firstly, werewolf is one word. Secondly most werewolves in the same story should have the same attributes but you are free to modify as author's prerogative.

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

As werewolves are not real they can be given whatever attributes you like in a work of fiction. Think about how differently vampires are depicted from one work of fiction to the next. There are no hard and fast rules, authors have the freedom to do as they like when it comes to the specifics of their books and stories.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

if you write it that way.

in most werewolf stories, you are either a werewolf or you aren't, it doesn't matter how powerful the wolf that attacked you was or wasn't and presumably getting attacked by two different werewolves would be no different than getting attacked by one. but that doesn't mean you can't write your own werewolf rules for your own werewolf story.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Depends son where.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.