Should I go to interview if I have job offer?

So I have interview today and have job offer that I have to decide by Monday. What should I tell today’s interview people? That I have to decide by Monday and they should decide too?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Unless you are sure you'd rather have the job you have the offer for, might as well go to the interview. At the end of the interview, if this job is mudh more interesting to you than the other job, it's ok to tell them you have another offer and have to decide by Monday, but telling them they should decide too would be rude and pretty much guarantee they'll decide quickly...not to hire you.

• 2 years ago

I hope you went on the interview. You can never have too many choices

• 2 years ago

It's about what you want. Would you rather have the job you are only interviewing for over the one you've been given an offer? If not, then take the job offered and don't go interview. If you'd rather have this one you don't have yet, then I would interview and at the end explain the situation. Tell them you would much rather work for them, but you have to make a decision on Monday. That may be too soon for them so you do what you have to do, but at least you laid it out there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.