Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 years ago

Did i embarrass myself in front of my friend and the Trump supporter he was talking to?

Note: My friend was born in America to Chinese parents

He was talking about immigration with a Trump supporter. The Trump supporter brought up how "he is Swedish". But then said "oh my parents are from Sweden, but i was born in America, like you". I gave him a mean look and said: "He's not like you. His family didn't come from Sweden. His family is Chinese". But my friend said that's not what he meant. He talking about being American children of immigrants, that's all. Did i embarrass myself? I have OCD and keep thinking about it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

U americans are dumbass and u have neither traditions nor roots, and that's annoy you

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes. Yes you did.

• Blonde
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

As a rule of thumb, democrats usually put people into CATIGORIES or boxes, they tend to group think... whereas republicans see everything thru 'green' glasses..they think about economics. The only way a typical republican would not like you is if you are able bodied yet a DRAG on the system, not what your race is or what 'box' or catigory you self-identify with. It's a misconception.

• Bye
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Well if this story is in any way true then yes what you said was goofy, and you did embarrass yourself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

You should be thinking about it. You were rude & demeaning. You were being divisive, when they have something in common, born in US to immigrants. It is not kind, understanding, or helpful to be divisive instead of seeking commonalities, shared experiences & qualities that bring people together.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.