Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 years ago

Everybody thinks I look either intimidating or on drugs so I can't function in life, unemployed, social anxiety?

Spending too many years living with mom. Life is passing me by because I'm cursed with looking like the guy from jail. And I have zero friends.

Favorite Answer

You appear quite normal to me. You probably look even healthier in the sunlight.

I think you rock friend, keep it up.

You don’t really look like a criminal you’re pulling faces to look worse. Buy yourself some new clothes, have a shave and find a place to rent of your own

If I'm being honest I don't blame them for thinking that but you can change that. For starters shave, a 5 o'clock shadow doesn't give the best first impression. 2nd smile it'll make you look more friendly or at least don't frown. 3rd get a better hair cut or even touch up your hair so you have less grey. These may be all aperance things but they will help a lot, otherwise just be you and you'll find people to fit in with.

Brush your teeth, take a shower, put on decent clothes, SMILE, go find a job and everything else will fall into place...yes, friends and all.....don't forget to smile

Troll