Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Know WHY I hate America? Alaska Airlines kicks gay couple out of 1st class assigned seats because a straight couple wanted to sit together?

The Gays told the airline that THEY TOO were a couple, but Alaska said STRAIGHTS COME first, so move into economy (after paying for 1st class) or police will come.

AND THIS IS WHY I HATE AMERICA---EVERY STRAIGHT PERSON HERE WILL SAY: "It was a totally harmless mistake, only gays were hurt, and they aren't really humans, anyway."

that's disgusting

• Sky

When did this happen? That's totally news to me.

I find this story a bit odd as I've never been denied a seat with whomever I was with regardless of my relationship to them...so weird if this did happen,then yeah American sux if not...

Someone is going to get $1 million from the airline to make this case disappear real soon.

LOL.. you're blaming all of America in its entirety for something that small? Why not blame Alaska Airlines or the employees in charge? Don't you find it ironic that you're including every gay American and gay-supporting entity in America in this?

Homosexualism is evil and should be left behind closed doors.