Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

Why did he not text me back?

- it was early on in the night (11pm)

- He chased me out of the bar to hit on me, even though the bar was packed with beautiful girls

- I looked good that night

- We talked for 2 minutes and told him I had to go and asked for his number

-He put it in my phone and say he appreciated that I asked because I am "beautiful".

-I texted him days later and he asked me who I was, I told him, he said he rememberd and then asked me how I was, I told him and reciprocated he never answered.

- He played it off like he didn't remember me and then I told him what bar we met at and he stopped responding.

Why the heck would he do that, it doesn't add up?? If he thought I was hot, wouldn't he want to ATLEAST hook up?? He just ignored me after I told him who I was. Do you really believe he didn't remember talking to me?

"he asked me who I was," That's how much you mean to him. He probably gets 10 numbers a day.

Want to feel better? First realize that the worst case scenario would be that he doesn't like you. Even if he doesn't like you, it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you. There are a million other guys that will like you. Maybe you're too outgoing and he prefers more shy girls, maybe you're not thick enough and prefers girls who are more curvy. I know you're insecure cause its bothering you, but realize that not every guy is going to like you. you could be the sexiest girl in the world, but that doesn't mean anything. And if this is the reason why you're wanting him is because he's ignoring you, then that just proves that females aren't equal and are looked down upon... <-------- just kidding. but seriously, use whats called the law of least expectation. the fact that you want him more than he wants you is the reason why he's not texting you, because you're creating an energy blockage. Once yuou forget about him, you'll release the blockage and if he likes you even the smallest bit, he will text you back.

He hooked up with someone else AND he was too drunk to remember you well.

We are not psychic. Maybe he went to sleep.

• ?

Its not really possible or productive to speculate on what his side of the story might have been. He could just be shy by nature, took a chance he didn't have much optimism about whilst under the influence of a few drinks, and now be unsure of how to proceed because its not a tactic that's ever worked for him before. Or the whole event could be a regular ploy for him, to pursue a likely looking woman leaving the bar and get her number, something he might try 10 or 20 times a night at various bars, and this method has already filled up his social calendar for the week. These are just hypotheticals from opposite ends of the spectrum, and it could be one, both, neither, or something in between. There's no possible way of knowing what events unfolded for some random stranger you met at a bar that could lead him to not return your text.