Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 years ago

Are there any women out there that would like my high sex drive?

I have a very high sex drive and I would probably be rough with a woman while having sex with her. Most of my female friends are Christian and I can tell they would hate my high sex drive.

Yes there are but there are also women who wouldn't like it. The thing to do is find a woman you're compatible with. Being Christian has nothing to do with it. They may not want to have sex before marriage but after they really might enjoy the same things you do. If you start to have serious feelings about a woman and want to be in a committed relationship with her you need to be honest with her and tell her what you like so there is no misunderstanding after it's too late. Let me tell you, there is nothing worse than being a relationship with someone who is not sexually compatible with you.

• Nick

fantasy fantasy...

You should rent a couple.

Just because someone is a christian, it doesn't mean they don't like rough sex... some people do, some don't. It's not about organized religion.

• Josie

You don't make it clear what a high sex drive has to do with being rough.

Christianity teaches about restricting sex to marriage.

Maybe if you were more civilised in your conduct of sex, then more

experienced non-Christian women would be interested in your high drive.

Honestly dude, you wouldn't know just by looking at them, the only way to find out if they have a high sex drive is if you ask them or are actually having sex. The quiet innocent types can be one of the most kinky people you'll ever meet, looks can be deceiving.

• ?

Women's sexual wants and needs fall across a very broad range, and Im sure there's women out there who would be a good match for you. And being Christian does not mean that a woman's sex drive is in any way diminished, just that, in line with Christian practices, she's more reserved about discussing such matters, so you cant really determine without getting to know a woman much more intimately what they'll be like in bed. Although you cant necessarily subscribe to the Hollywood trope that the most reserved in public are the wildest in private, either.