Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Do you agree that America needs a Federal Law to require people to vote with a Government Picture ID Card. Otherwise politicians can?

use millions of Illegals to register as voters & vote for them

Favorite Answer

I 100% agree with that. A government ID should be a basic requirement. I can think of zero legitimate reasons for someone to be unable to obtain a basic ID card.

The only reason Republicans want a photo ID requirement is to suppress turnout among city dwellers, who often don't bother getting a driver's license in their teen years, and tend to vote Democratic.

You know that, I know that, everybody knows that. Stop pretending that in-person voter fraud is a real problem.

Since there is no evidence of more than ten illegal votes over the last decade plus being cast, this is a 'solution' in search of a problem.

What does need to be changed is an end to partisan gerrymandering, a tactic the GOP uses a lot to cheat.

Democrats can't win without voter fraud.