Love and making love?

so we have been talking for over 3 months over the phone.We started liking each other and gradually fell in love

Yesterday i was drunk and expressed her how i want to make love to her. I talked about her boobs and oral sex and went in detail. She kept saying "And" as if she wanted to know more but dint stop me.

Before we spoke in general about sex positons but after this conversation she told me that she is in shock and was not expecting this detail. She also told me that she needs some time and dont want to talk to me for a day or 2

I am dying of guilt and wonder what should i do ? I am sorry for what all i said

Favorite Answer

Number one rule: never talk about sex with another girl who isn't your wife, girlfriend, or best friend, especially in detail.

just apologize and take responsibility for what you said and how it was not appropriate. she will appreciate how you take responsibility for your actions and view you as a man who confronts their mistakes, and not a boy who cowers when they do something stupid and offensive.

some things are better left unsaid

You made her wet and she needs to recover

If you apologize of what you said... you are a whimp.

Explain to her, YOU WERE BEING HONEST.

Ask her if "Honesty" is a problem or would she prefer YOU LIE TO HER?

She won't know what to say, but you won't look SPINELESS.