Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily Β· 2 years ago

Why is my brother reacting so angrily?

He's turning sixteen and I find it funny when my mom messes with him. πŸ˜‚ Apparently, she gives him wedgies at home and it pisses him off when she does it because he absolutely hates it.

We were at a family party last week and she gave him a wedgie infront of everybody there and he was very embarrassed. There is another one coming up this week, but he decided not to attend. Anyways, he fell asleep on the couch today and his back was exposed and my mom gave him another wedgie! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He was so pissed, but why is he acting salty because of it?

Wedgies in public or private have never bothered me, so what's his deal? Should I tell his friends and also, our mom isn't going to stop, so he might as well get over it and she has the right to do it, since he lives in her house!

You are totally wrong. It is only Ok to do this if both parties are OK with it. The fact your bother does not like it, means your mom should stop

loool this is kinda funny but it is very embarassing , maybe tell your mum to stop

He's not comfortable with it, she needs to stop.

thats inappropriate, i would turn her in

• Mattie

Your mom is acting like an overgrown child and obviously has little respect for herself, otherwise, she would not do what she does. In my eyes, she is stupid and this stupidity of hers makes her son angry.

Indeed, many people probably talk about her in an unfavourable manner and her son can do nothing, but agree, and that must feel awful.

No. She has absolutely no right to do that. And if anyone has a recording of it, any court of law would say the exact same thing. WTF is wrong with you?