Most annoying zodiac signs ?

In my opinion its Taurus and Leo. They are so stubborn and annoying but what’s your opinion ?

• Aaron

I think its GEMINI and AQUARIUS

Source(s): Sixth Sense

I will tell you that the same AQUARIUS TROLL with different accounts answered at least 3 of these answers under anonymous. And it's totally obvious which ones. They're not smart enough to be sneaky or good at it.

Definition of Annoying is "child like behavior that infuriates, irritates, vexes, maddens, irks and upsets others." Being stubborn is not a childlike irritating action. Neither is proud or shallow. If someone just has normal behaviour who happens to act different than you, but it doesn't irritate, madden, or upset a mass amount of people at the same time or the average, that's not annoying, that's something you need to deal with on your own. Trust me, if that's how you answered you're way more critical, petty and annoying than that person is. Because people don't understand definitions of words, they're not answering the question right.

Hands down, No competition Aries Cancer and Gemini males. These signs also have the most famously annoying celebrities. Like cancer Ariana grande spitting and licking on doughnuts. Gossiping always bad talking Cancer Wendy Williams. Aries Mariah Carey with the annoying selfish diva attitude with everybody. Mouthy Arrogant Gemini Scott Disick AND Trump. Nobody's beating these signs when it comes to being annoying.

Source(s): ××

Aquarius , Pisces , Gemini and Scorpio

Scorpio and Gemini- always with the backstabbing bitchiness and neediness and whinging omgggg

True. In my opinion i think its Leo ♌

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

Why makes individual opinions valid? How many people of each sign does one need to know to form opinions? Ten of each sound reasonable? That’s a minimum of one hundred twenty individuals. I certainly don’t know that many people and don’t have the free time to observe. Do children count? I know a lot of annoying kids but not their signs. I tend to avoid those that are annoying.

YA rules say everyone can answer and you’re asking for opinions. If believing is important okay, I believe that astrology is a lie and fraud. It’s my time to waste and my belief is at least equally valid. Might as well add me to the annoying list.

Cancer

Why did you go anonymous, Thomas? Is it because you're secretly ashamed of judging 1/6 of the population based solely on their month of birth? You should be. I suppose if I was stupid enough to believe in horoscopes, I wouldn't want other people to know either.

Astrology is fake.