Anonymous

I prefer blue eyed blonde girls but they are usually not attracted to white guys. What I should I do? Any advice, please?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Ivan
    Lv 6
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You got to live with that or move elsewhere. try meeting up from online like facebook or a dating site. They still exist but are rare and you may only find older women to your liking. Young aryan girls are rare to date whites or they are all taken. Another tip is to stop looking and focus on yourself and being a winner. Chicks will start hitting on you once you don't care. It works that way sometimes lol

I only date and have slept with my own race. Blue eyes and blonde hair is overated btw or pale skin, so are big boobs but most men with good taste want a Barbie doll.

• 2 years ago

Stop asking the same question constantly, and go out and try to talk to a blonde, blue eyed lady without getting bunched-up underwear about your own culture. Women regardless of hair and eye color want a confident, happy man.

• 2 years ago

I've smashed a lot of blue eyed blond haired women in my life, and im pretty white so maybe its just you.

• 2 years ago

Stop trolling. I’m blonde hair and blue eyes and so is my husband, although mine is bleached as I’m very dark haired naturally. I don’t like men whom aren’t blonde and blue.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yeah - my advice is to stop asking this same question, you f*cking annoying @$$hole, and to stop trolling this site you pathetic piece of sh*t. I swear, if I found you I would smash your f*cking face in.

Source(s): thanks for asking!!!!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.