Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

Why doesn't he initiate sex?

I've been seeing this guy for three weeks. He has taken me out many many times to nice dinners and clubs. He is 36, been divoriced for a year and half, and has two children. I am 25. We kiss and foreplay but he does not initiate sex. I am so confused. He even booked a trip to Arizona for us in a couple weeks. We are falling for each other fast and deep but we havent even had sex yet. I am very attractive so it's not that. This is weird!

So I asked him directly about this and he said that he just wants to make sure I'm 100% comfortable. He also said that it's been a while for him and when I asked him why he said " my divorce".

Just because you're "very attractive" ... is this suppose to mean he ought to treat you like some sex doll? Just asking.

Maybe he can't get it up? I don't know, ask him

• Jerry

Why don't you be more assertive the next time you're alone together? Maybe he's not quite sure whether or not you want to have sex... Could he be waiting until you're married or engaged? If it's gotten to the "kiss and foreplay" stage, all you have to do is start to move your hand up his inner thigh to his zipper and that should be enough of a "clue" that it's OK to go all the way.

Next time when he kiss grab his crotch and rub it ..zip his pants down and just suck it....even if he resists...keep going give him a good bj till he shoots his load...make him ready next day so he have more guts to open your legs and penetrate your hole

• danxp2

It could be a lot of things. I would suggest you ask him to know for sure.

He could be waiting for marriage.

He could be afraid to ruin what is building by moving to fast.

It could have been so long since his last time he no longer has confidence in this.

If you would like sex to be initiated you will either need to talk about this with him, or initiate it yourself.

he is probably just getting nervous or doesn't know how, maybe you should try to initiate sex or ease him into it

He probably doesn’t want to rush things. He respects you. Why don’t you initiate sex?