Rebecca asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 years ago

Hooked up with this guy and feeling bizarre symptoms few days afterwards?

Long story short we had sex twice protected really rough (uncomfortable) and didnt O (that is another problem in its self ) but ive been feeling intense sensitivity down there just doing normal things and surprising not when i use the bathroom and ive never experienced this before? could it be inflammation? strange uti? help?

3 Answers

  • 2 years ago

    Go to a professional! Doctor or clinic. Sex might be fun obviously, as are drink and drugs no doubt, but outside of a strong and well established relationship it can turn out to be disastrous. Not only can pregnancy and STDs result, but sexual intercourse can often be emotionally bonding (especially if regular or frequent), and when the strong friendship, mutual values and interests etc. are not in place this can prove emotionally confusing. Just read some of the questions here, or watch some of the daytime t.v. shows with very unhappy people who have had sex too soon and/or with the wrong person. It can also cost a girl her self respect and the respect of others (including future boyfriends).

  • 2 years ago

    More likely you have a case of cystitis which can happen when you are having rough sex and/or are not properly lubricated. See your gynecologist for evaluation and treatment of this problem. It will not go away on its own and the doctor will provide you with an antibiotic and a topical to stop the pain.

  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

    It could be any number of different things...

    - Tenderness from rough sex (one guy I was with I ended up having to sit on a bag of ice for good few days afterwards).

    - Allergy to the condom, lubricant, or spermicide (spermicide is well-known for causing micro-tears, thus increases STD risk).

    - STD, condoms are 75% effective against STD's as some can be passed via contact where condom doesn't cover.

    - Vaginal infection such as a yeast infection, maybe triggered by having had sex.

    If concerned go see a doctor/go to a sexual health clinic to check if there's anything wrong.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.