my fellow Americans, how will Republicans celebrate the death of a little girl from malnutrition after her stay at an ICE detention center?

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018/08/01/migr...

feeling pretty good about yourselves now, Conservi-scum?

Update:

to everyone who blamed the parents... when the government takes a person into custody, the government becomes responsible for that person's well-being.... hence the word, "custody"

I suppose I should have expected nothing less from a group of people who, like Joe Arpaio, revere Amon Leopold Göth.

Update 2:

@ Misty:

no doubt they will cheer... because "little rats grow up to become BIG rats".

right, conservi-scumbags?

Update 3:

@ Sherry:

since you've decided to block me, I have returned the favor. I don't need your foulness here. take your goat-smelling crotch and seek your echo chamber elsewhere.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Misty
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They will cheer the news.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Trump is a child murderer!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

They'll regret she wasn't sold to their favorite wh*rehouse

• 2 years ago

Made up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

The Star???

isn't this like the National enquirer????

Any real sources???

BTW, the local county prison can feed lunch to prisoners at a cost of less than $1.00 per inmate.

I'm sure that the ICE centers probably spend over $5.00 per lunch.

More lies!

You think that after a LONG JOURNEY to the U.S., the child was ALREADY MALNOURISHED?

NO, not in LIBERAL Fantasyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 years ago

Oh I'm just POSITIVE that law enforcement officers have been starving children.

• helene
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I feel fine about myself, especially after reading your own link that states NOBODY HAS ANY IDEA WHY SHE DIED.

• 2 years ago

What little girl? Nobody knows who it is? Nobody has independently verified anything according to YOUR link. LOL

Your rush to blame tells everyone EVERYTHING they need to know. LOL

• 2 years ago

Howd she get there?.. forced by whom? ... and stay off the high ground , 120,000 babies aborted everyday

• 2 years ago

what feeds your bottomless need for hate when mom's watching her programs?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Blaming for the actions of illegal activity on the republicans. Folks, this is the special kind of stupidity that votes democrat.

Bet she would have lived if Trump were to continue using the Obama kiddie cages. Libshit.

Oh and fvctard, if you can read she allegedly died after being released from ICE due to an existing respiratory disease. You morons are true idiot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.